Outboard enthusiasts will love this adventurous runabout. Our SPX 210 Outboard with 150 hp Mercury EFI outboard offers the maneuvering flexibility and hands-on satisfaction sport boat lovers are looking for. And for further functional customization, check out the optional packages.
- The Power Of An Outboard: The SPX 210 Outboard comes standard with a Mercury® 150 hp fourstroke engine
- Storage & Seating Everywhere: Engine compartment under sunpad provides ample storage. Spacious and smart, the cockpit's wraparound bench seating includes dedicated cooler storage below.
- Comfortable Surroundings: The SPX 210 Outboard features flexible options for boating comfort. Port transom walkthrough with convertible aft-facing backrest and sunpad makes for easy navigation throughout the boat.
- Count On Sea Ray's 5-Year Factory Warranty: One of the primary benefits of a new boat purchase is the freedom to relax, to put aside worry and focus on savoring the well-lived life on the water. Accordingly, Sea Ray is proud to offer a stellar 5-year factory warranty+. This program, Sea Ray SURPA5S, provides 5 years of enhanced coverage on every new sport boat in the Sea Ray lineup. The end result? Exceptional peace of mind.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- Hull Side Colored Hull,
- Silver Graphics,
- Cockpit Color - Ivory,
- Elite Package,
- STBD Bucket w/ 3-Position Port Lounger
- Upgraded Upholstery Elite Package,
- Stainless Steel Component Upgrade,
- Blue LED Lighting Package,
- Seadek on Swim Platform,
- Cockpit Flooring - Infinity Woven Vinyl.
- Depth Finder,
- Canadian Conformity
- Black Canvas
- Bimini Top & Boot,
- Cockpit Cover w/ Tonneau Cover
Standard Propulsion: Mercury® 150 FourStroke Outboard (150 hp - 110 kW)
Fuel Capacity: 40 gal / 151 L
Length: 23' 9" / 7.24 m
Beam: 8' 6" / 2.59 m
Water Capacity: Unspecified
Weight: 3,020 lb / 1,370 kg
Draft Outboard Down: 31" / 79 cm
Draft Outboard Up: 17" / 43 cm