- The T22 offers the perfect balance of fishing adventure and cruising comfort. Highlights include a deep V-hull a broad bow for casting or lounging comfortable aft bench seat livewells plus a dry-riding interior ensures an enjoyable ride to your favorite fishing spot or waterfront restaurant. Anglers and non-anglers alike appreciate the easy cleanup of the self-bailing cockpit and the convenience of an enclosed head compartment at the center console. Optional equipment like a ski tow pylon make the T22 even more versatile.
- Self-bailing cockpit keeps cockpit dry and makes cleanup easier
- Spacious layout with fore and aft casting decks, ample storage and all the fishing features you need
- Reliable Mercury outboard power up to 300-HP, and sure, predictable handling
- 9 Cupholders
- Gunwale Rod Storage
Installed Options Included with this boat:
- Blue Hull Sides with White Bottom
- Stainless Steel Upgrade Package
- Ski Tow Pylon
- Console & Helm Seat Cover
- Coastline Interior - Tan
- Bow Filler Cushion
- CC Package - Flip-Up Transom Seats
- Cockpit Table
- Portable Head
- Transom Shower with Demand Water System
- Digital Dash with Merc Vessel View (12")
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- T-Top with Rail Mount Rod Holders
- Dual Battery Switch with 2nd Tray
- Canadian Coast Guard Certification
- Galvanized Tandem Axle Trailer with Brakes
WIDTH (BEAM): 8'6"
MAX PEOPLE CAPACITY: 10
MAX HORSEPOWER: 300 HP
Approx Weight W/ Standard Engine: 4,000 LBS
Approx Weight W/ Trailer: 4,942 LBS
Max People Weight: 1,654 LBS
Fuel Capacity: 65 GAL
Draft Down: 3'1"
Height On Trailer: 11'0"
Beam On Trailer: 8'6"
Storage Length: 25'7"