The ultimate weekender! With a balanced blend of detail and comfort, the Antares 9 is purposefully built to help you enjoy your time on the water. Modern and stylish, she preserves the traditional elegance of the entire Antares family. Comfortable, functional, practical – she has everything you need for a perfect day away. Or more.
Installed Options Included with this boat:
- Comfort Trim,
- Elegance Upholstery Version,
- Equipped Galley Pack,
- Electronic Pack Upgraded,
- Sound Pack,
- Mooring/Anchoring Kit,
- Elegance Cockpit Salon Convertible to Sunbathing Platform,
- Forward Sunbathing Mattress Elegance,
- Bow Thruster,
- Complete Aft Cockpit Enclosure - Graphite
- Electric Deck Wash Pump,
- Water Heater 25L,
- Complete 110V Electrical System,
- Cockpit Courtesy Lights in Cockpit, Wheelhouse and Cabin,
- Microwave 110V,
- Diesel Forced Air Heating
- Heater Air Pulse,
- Additional Berths Elegance,
- High Storage Cupboards in Forward Cabin,
- Interior Carpet Savage Abundance,
- Electric Trim Tabs
- VHF 215 Garmin,
- Radar Garmin Phantom18
- Cockpit Solid Wood Slatted Floor & Swim Platform
- Infinity Reed Flooring Ash Exterior Cockpit
- Marine mat on bathing Platform
With her Airstep® hull, the Antares 9 cuts gently through the waves, offering a comfortable and dry ride. The U-shaped aft seating converts into a spacious sunpad, while her airy pilothouse is a great place to relax with friends. Powered by twin 200s, the Antares 9 has the horsepower to get you where you need to; reliably and efficiently.
Two cabins separated by a hard door, a galley, and a head complete with shower make the Antares 9 the ideal boat for cruises with family and friends! With its wraparound windows, the pilothouse has a panoramic view and is bathed in natural light. A convertible co-pilot seat offers the ability to face either direction, allowing you to be a part of it all.
Length overall : 29'11"
Hull Length : 26'2"
Hull Beam : 9'10"
Light displacement : 9,387 lbs
Fuel tank capacity : 106 / 158 Gal (option)
Fresh water capacity : 42 US Gal
Engine Power (Hp) : 2 x 200 HP
Propulsion : Outboard
CE Certification : B6 / C10