The ultimate weekender! With an innate sense of detail and comfort, the Antares 9 is an invitation to spend more time at sea. Modern and stylish, she preserves the traditional elegance of an established range. Autonomy, habitability, panache - she has everything to make short cruising a great experience.
Installed Options Included with this boat:
- White Hull,
- Comfort Trim,
- Elegance Upholstery Version,
- Fitted Galley Pack Electric Cooktop,
- Electronic Pack Upgraded,
- Sound Pack,
- Cockpit Aftclosure Graphite
- Mooring/Anchoring Kit,
- Elegance Cockpit Salon Convertible to Sunbathing Platform,
- Forward Sunbathing Mattress Elegance Upholstery
- Bow Thruster,
- Electric Deck Wash Pump,
- Water Heater 25L,
- Complete 110V Electrical System,
- LED Courtesy Lights in Cockpit, Wheelhouse and Cabin,
- Microwave 110V,
- Diesel Forced Air Heating
- Additional Berths Elegance Upholstery
- Overhead Lockers in Forward Cabin,
- Cabin Carpet Savage Abundance 39,
- Electric Trim Tabs
- VHF 215 AIS Garmin,
- Cockpit Solid Wood Slatted Floor & Platforms
With her Airstep® hull, the Antares 9 cuts gently through the waves, offering a comfortable ride and safe navigation. With U-shaped seats that convert to sunbathing areas, her attractive spacious cockpit (1.53 x 240m) is a great place to relax with friends. Powered by twin 200s, the Antares 9 has the latest technological developments in terms of outboard engines.
Two separate cabins one galley, and a cleverly fitted shower room make the Antares 9 the ideal boat for cruises with family and friends! With wraparound windows, the pilothouse has a panoramic view and is incredibly bright. There is a real feeling of space and the lounge is cleverly organized with a co-pilot seat that swings round. This means you can sit facing the sea or facing the chart table.
Length overall : 29'11"
Hull Beam : 9'8"
Light displacement : 9,387 lbs
Fuel tank capacity : 2 x 53 US Gal
Fresh water capacity : 42 US Gal
Engine Power (Hp) : 2 x 200 HP
Propulsion : Outboard
CE Certification : B6 / C10